- Subtasks are now imported via the Asana, Jira, and Teamwork integrations.
- You can now filter by task, subtask, or both via the project management sidebar. If you're using the Jira integration, you can also sort by issue type.
- We fixed a few display and sorting issues impacting the new Reports.
- The "Scheduled %" value and budget bar icon within the Projects report were not showing each project's numbers accurately.
- The "Export time tracking data" report did not include tasks or notes in the exported file.
- When exporting a report to a PDF file, some columns were missing.
- Updating logged time tasks was resulting in an error.
- Deleting a client was not removing tasks from the Schedule until the page was refreshed.
- The week number listed at the top of the Schedule was one week off for the year 2021. The person responsible for this basic error in arithmetic feels terrible and promises to pay more attention when he files his taxes.