- We've added Azure AD to our list of available single-sign on (SSO) providers. Account Owners can configure SAML authentication from your Team Settings. See this help article for more details.
- We've added a 24-hour clock option for those who prefer unambiguous timekeeping. The new setting can be enabled from the Preferences tab on the Team Settings page. Team members can also set their own time format preferences from within their profile settings.
- We've made it easier to schedule time off for multiple people at once using tags. Simply select or type in the names of the people you want to schedule when creating the time off.
- The "Email this schedule" option was not recognizing variable work days when sending a person their schedule.
- The "Email this schedule" option was only displaying after a page refresh for some people.
- The Project Summary Report graph was not always updating when the selected date range was changed.
- The Project Summary Report was not factoring in logged time when determining the project start date.
- Users with Billing access were not able to add public holidays.
- The API "work-day_hours" was set to "null" when using PATCH.