We've released a new public holidays feature that lets you schedule country/region-specific holidays for your team without impacting others. Find out why capturing your team's capacity accurately is so important to us here.
We've launched an integration with Teamwork Projects, allowing you to quickly sync your people, projects, tasks and more between the two platforms and to add Teamwork subtasks directly to your team's schedules in Float. Read more about it here.
- Email notifications now include time off and milestones displayed within the email to give you a clearer picture of your week. Your team can manage their email notifications from the My Settings menu.
- You can now send your team their schedules across a custom date range of up to 30 days.
- We've added the option to mark a task complete to the Right-click tools menu.
- Updating a part-time person's non-work days was requiring a page refresh before displaying the changes.
- Archiving part-time people using the bulk actions menu was not working as intended.
- Creating a time off task on the schedule across multiple days that crossed a weekend (e.g. Friday and Monday) was returning an erroneous pop-up message.
- Splitting a time off task was not working as expected in all cases.