We've released a new linked tasks feature that helps you visualize competing project priorities and move tasks together on the Schedule.
- Automatically shift related tasks when a project timeline changes
- Sequentially plan and schedule your projects
- Quickly see who's working on related tasks
Check out this help article for more info.
- We've upgraded the duplicate a project feature to include milestones and scheduled tasks. See this help article for more.
- We've released a Quick Start Guide to help new teams master the basics of Float and unlock their scheduling superpowers. Check it out here.
- The Schedule email was excluding tasks for some teams.
- There was an issue moving the start date of a phase to a later date even when no other tasks or milestones were scheduled.
- Shifting the phase bar was resulting in the wrong start/end dates displaying in some instances.