- Members who are limited to viewing their own schedule can now access their personal reports, allowing them to review a historical record of their projects, track their capacity, and make better planning decisions. They previously had no access to reports.
- We've added a holiday and milestone marker to the graph within reports to make it easier to identify when a public or custom holiday is scheduled for your team or when a project reaches an important milestone.
- The person assigned as a project's "Project Manager" is now known as its "Project Owner", to lessen confusion with the access right of the same name. Project Owners have full edit rights to a project.
- The incorrect data was displayed within reports for some teams.
- Reports were not syncing correctly for repeating tasks.
- Bulk menu changes were not being reflected within reports.
- The full list of holidays was not displayed for some regions within public holidays.
- The incorrect access rights and date were displayed when adding a new guest.
- People added to the schedule and sent an invitation to join Float were displayed under the "Pending Invites" tab on the guests page.