- We've updated the search/filter feature and added new include/exclude options (+/-), as well as the ability to filter by the project owner. Check out this help article for more.
- Adjusting work days/hours now includes a point in time change option that lets you update your team's capacity without impacting past capacity and reporting. See this help article for more.
- We've added a custom public holiday option. Check out our blog post for more on scheduling time off for your team.
- Tasks assigned to more than one person were not being included in iCal.
- Updating a task from "billable" to "non-billable" (or vice versa) was resulting in an error.
- Reports were not updating properly when a project status was changed from "billable" to "non-billable".
- The "Copy URL" option within a task was resulting in an error when pasted in a new tab.
- The Asana integration was only importing a task/sub-task assigned to multiple projects in Asana to one project in Float.
- The Asana integration sidebar was not filtering tasks correctly when the specific project was collapsed in the sidebar.
- The project bar on the Projects page was not displaying accurate results for archived projects.
- Checking the "Archived" project box without having any projects archived on the account caused an error that made it impossible to return to the Active project view.