- We've upgraded the Zapier integration this month with a new time tracking trigger, added support for update and search functions within Zaps, and enabled the ability to connect multiple instances of Float to Zapier at the same time. Check out our blog post for more info on how to get started with Zapier.
- We've redesigned the project tasks tab to make it easier to manage your data. You can now merge two or more tasks together, delete multiple tasks at once, and add names to tasks that were created without one.
- We've added the option to set a future date when using the point in time change option. See this help article for more.
- Changing a person's work days using the "specific date onward" option was causing all prior days to become work days.
- Members were unable to see a project's total budget hours from the projects tab within Reports.
- Expanding/contracting tasks vertically on the Schedule and then opening the right-click menu was resulting in an error.
- The logged hours Reports dashboard was displaying future-dated logged hours in addition to past logged hours. Logged hours will not display within Reports until the date they are logged for has ended.
- Filtering by task status (billable/non-billable) was not returning the correct results.
- The budget sorting option on the Projects page was not listing over-budgeted projects in the right order.
- The API was not always returning all days when the /tasks endpoint was queried.