- We've updated the schedule view for members with access to just their schedules. They'll now see a clearer, fuller picture of their workweek, no matter what browser size they're viewing it on.
- We've also made a tweak to the global navigation so that adding a task, person or project, on their respective pages, starts with one click, not two. We've also combined the Team and Personal Settings menus to a single Settings menu to make things a little faster to find.
- There was a display issue when the rows on the schedule resized that was causing some tasks to be hidden.
- Some tasks were displaying as being added "a few seconds ago" instead of listing the correct info.
- The popup message indicating that the tag limit had been reached was not displaying.
- The 1500 character limit for project notes was not triggering, causing a spinning wheel when more characters were added.
- Guest users were unable to disable notifications for their individual accounts.
Edit: After hearing your feedback, we decided to revert the change to task completion style. Thanks for keeping us honest.